Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Crap Gifts

A couple of days ago I got a crap gift. We all get crap gifts at some point, but this is one I almost took personally. The other day, one of our transporters come in and says, "Hey, I hear you like cigars. I brought you one of mine to try." Keep in mind he's dead serious. He then proceeds to hand me a cheap gas station monstrosity with what I like to call, a bitch cap. It's that plastic piece at the end. You almost got to see what this little thing looks like once stuck into one of the dog turds in my backyard.

At first I wanted to laugh and say, "What the heck is that?" And I told him what I prefer to smoke. Names like Gurkha, and Vegas were quickly lost on him and I knew I was talking to a novice. But then when I mentioned basics like Churchill, or Torpedo, and the deer in the headlights look told me he's not just a novice, but totally ignorant in the world of cigars. Keep in mind I do try to keep things in layman's terms here.


So I took this as a reminder that sometimes, people do give us things with the best of intentions, and just don't realize what they are doing. They're not necessarily the village idiot, though they may be. They're just uneducated. In this case, I believe a bit of both came into play. Still, now I need to decide what to do with this POS that some would call a cigar. You may end up seeing a pic of it stuck in a dug turd yet. I'm open to suggestions!

5 comments:

  1. I remember a few crap gifts I received and one was just kind of out there. The kind of out there gift I never wore in my entire life. Because why would I want a piece of lace up my ass the whole entire day. Lol With the cigar I am pondering on what awesome thing you should do to get rid of it. The only thing I have so far is attaching a firecracker or something, and just watch it explode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Note to self, get an M80 to add to dog turd and cigar. We might be onto something here. Could be my first Youtube video! lol And I don't think I'd want a piece of lace crawling up my butt all day either.

      Delete
    2. I am glad that I could help all that I can. The last sentence made me lmao. Haha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. But you'll turn down a shot of Jager. Bitch please. Hahaha

      Delete