Thursday, November 7, 2013

Update on Moi

Hello kids! I know, I know. You've been screaming about where the hell I went off too. Well I'm back. And I'll fill you in. Startiiiiiinnnnngg...... now.

So as you all know by now, I spent the past few years working for scraps with the Medical Examiner. Well that's history. Yes, that's right, the dark one finally said "F" you, I'm out! It's all part of my lifestyle adjustment to focus on the positive, and get a little more enjoyment out of life. And so far, it's paid off in spades.

So where am I now? Well, I'm working at the T-Mobile tech center here in Albuquerque now. No, not customer service. Screw billing and the headache it entails. But as part of that change, I switched from nights, to days. A bigger adjustment than I though it would be. And then starting last weekend, I moved to a swing shift which is much more comfortable, and allows me to have a 3 day weekend every week. Oh yeah, I know you're jealous of that last part.

So, with that said. Grab an adult beverage (root beer for you under-ager's), possibly a good cigar, sit back, and keep your eye's peeled because the blog is about to take fight again!

(Joe and +Shane Snyder I haven't forgotten about you guys. Sock puppet's and corn poo are on the agenda.)

1 comment: